Association of Chartered Certified Accountants - ACCA in Pakistan
Find Association of Chartered Certified Accountants or ACCA admission details, fee structure and subject details in Pakistan. Which institute in Pakistan is best for ACCA qualification.
Are you willing to start ACCA but don't know much about it like What is ACCA and its scope in Pakistan? Or, is it a good career option for you to take and what exactly ACCA is equivalent to We have prepared a detailed informative article for Students of Pakistan.
ACCA Meaning and Definition
ACCA represents the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants which is a worldwide accounting (bookkeeping) body. An ACCA qualified means that he/she has the capacity in all parts of the business. It is one of the biggest growing qualifications in Pakistan as well as around the globe, so does that mean you should take ACCA Qualification or not?
What is the ACCA Eligibility, Entry Routes Requirements for Pakistani Students
- Minimum Entry requirements to be eligible for ACCA Qualification is to have
- A-Level with 2 Passes or O Level in 5 different subjects including Mathematics and English
- Graduate degree i.e. B.Com, BA, BSc from one of HEC recognized Universities
ACCA Subjects in Pakistan
Its syllabus is divided into 2 Levels Fundamental and Professional with 15 Papers in total, all Fundamental papers are compulsory. ACCA Subjects are mentioned as below
- F1 subject name is AB or Accountant in Business
- F2 MA or Management Accounting
- F3 FA or Financial Accounting
- F4 LW or Corporate and Business Law
- F5 PM or Performance Management
- F6 TX or Taxation
- F7 FR or Financial Reporting
- F8 AA or Audit and Assurance
- F9 FM or Financial Management
- SBL Strategic Business Leader
- SBR Strategic Business Reporting
- P4 AFM or Advanced Financial Management
- P5 APM or Advanced Performance Management
- P6 ATX or Advanced Taxation
- P7 AAA or Advanced Audit and Assurance
ACCA Syllabus in Pakistan, Progression Rules
- You can advance through the syllabus at your own speed. You may attempt a limit of four tests at any half-year (6 Months) test cycle, including Computer Based Exams. Papers might be attempted from various modules at similar sitting as long as the modules endeavor altogether.
- The candidate may differ the request wherein they attempt tests inside every module except they may not shift in the order of the modules. Moreover, ACCA unequivocally suggests that papers inside a module are taken all together.
You have the choice of sitting computer-based or paper-based exams for Papers F1, F2 and F3.
- Passing marks for each paper is 50%
- Paper exams are held twice a year in months of June and December.
ACCA Scope and Jobs in Pakistan
This Qualification takes your professional career toward any field. You open ways to the best and most intriguing jobs not in only in Pakistan but everywhere in the world. Also, you become one of the leading finance experts of the world. This Qualification gives you the up-to-date skills that you need to become a finance professional and expert in your circle.
What Jobs can an ACCA Qualified Person Take?
There are multiple Job Opportunities in Pakistan as well as in other parts of the World. Some of the most highly paid jobs for ACCA Qualified in Pakistan are as below
- Audit and Assurance
- Audit Partner
- Internal or External Audit Professional
- Pensions Auditor
- Business Development
- Bid Management Professional
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Commercial Finance
- Business Analyst
- Cost Analyst
- Market Risk Professional
- Revenue Manager
- Pricing Professional
- Consultancy and Advisory
- Change Management Professional
- Process and Control Professional
- Strategy Professional
- Sustainability Professional
- Finance and Administration
- Accounts Receivable or Payable Clerks
- Billing Manager
- Finance Officer or Administrator
- Credit Controller
- Asset Management
- Fund Manager
- Product Control
Even if you are a Software Engineer and have done Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - BSCS you can be an ERP Business Specialist if you have also done this extra qualification which will help you understand all the basic principles of business workflow.
Moreover, ACCA offers the best upper hand since different organizations know and trust the ACCA qualification. Everywhere in the world, company owners search out ACCA individuals to lead their organizations to practical achievement. That is on the grounds that they realize that ACCA individuals are key masterminds with high moral honesty, solid money related skill, and the correct business astuteness.
As an expert accountant, each ACCA member needs to remain associated with ACCA. To shield their reputation for being the world's driving accountancy body, ACCA requires its individuals to keep their business and monetary information refreshed. Continued Professional Development or CPD is intended to help ACCA individuals keep up and build up the information and aptitudes expected to prevail in the present dynamic and requesting business climate.
One of the advantages of being important for the world's biggest and quickest developing bookkeeping body is the chance to coordinate with many similarly invested experts. ACCA's graduated class network over the globe comprising of 200,000 individuals and workplaces overall backings ACCA individuals migrating to new nations so they believe they are upheld in their profession desires.
How ACCA Exams are conducted?
There are two sorts of CBE or Computer-based Exams for ACCA, Session and On-Request. Session CBEs occur during the four-yearly ACCA Exam sittings and should be reserved by means of ACCA's online booking system, though on-request CBEs can be reserved whenever.
You have boundless opportunity to finish fundamental level papers and 7 years to finish professional level papers. You take ACCA exams as you like. You likewise have the alternative to choose papers dependent on International Accounting and Auditing Standards and, in specific nations, variation papers dependent on nearby law and expense. You may likewise guarantee exclusions from specific tests, contingent upon what different capabilities you have picked up.
How many ACCA CBE Centers are in Pakistan
There are more than 27 ACCA CBE Centers in Pakistan Following are the list of some good CBE Exam Centers located in different cities of Pakistan including Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad.
- Accountancy College of Excellence located in Faiz Ahmed Faiz Road Sector H - 8/4
- Beaconhouse Business School in 13T/13U College Road F-7 Markaz
- Centre of Financial Excellence 4-A Tipu Block 36-L Gulberg III
- National College of Business Administration & Economics 40-E/1 Gulberg III
- SKANS School of Accountancy 33 Shershah Block New Garden Town
- CAMS College of Accounting and Management Sciences 109-B Gulshan-e-Faisal Bath Island Clifton,
- Al-Hamd Academy 166-E, Block 3, PECHS Behind Danish Motors Off Khalid Bin Waleed Road
- SBS - School of Business F-17 Block 8 Near ICAP Clifton
- The Professionals' Academy of Commerce (Khyber Campus) 4-D, Park Avenue Road University Town