Fee Structures for every Pakistani Universities
Are you going to take admission in one of the Pakistani University and looking for online help to learn about Fee structure of different Universities and Colleges? Then you are on the right site. We have prepared a list of Fee structures of different Colleges and Universities arranged with Courses and Degrees.
How much you should Pay for the Undergraduate Degree in Pakistan?
We all know that Pakistani education is not giving its best at the time, as Government of Pakistan is unable to enforce policies on Private Schools, Colleges and Universities. Due to Lack of Education reforms and Mismanagement in the country Education is way too much expensive in Pakistan as compared to our neighbouring countries such as China, Hindustan (India) and Iran.
Average Fee for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs in Pakistan
Average fee or (Learning Investment) for a 4 years undergraduate program or 2 years graduate program in Pakistan costs from PKR 400,000 to PKR 12,00,000
|Program Type||Average Fee|
|Undergraduate Programs||PKR 500,000 to PKR 12,00,000|
|Graduate Programs||PKR 400,000 to PKR 10,00,000|
Fee Structure for All Pakistani Universities
- Read UMT fee structure break down including admission fee, semester fee and total degree fee for the year 2021 in Lahore for Undergraduate, Masters and Graduate Programs.
- Fee structure for all Programs including FA, BA, MEd, BEd and Masters Degree in AIOU for Spring and Autumn Semester 2021
- VU fee structure 2021, admission and registration fee, semester fee along with total degree fee of all degrees.
- Read Latest Superior University fee structure for the year 2021 along with Admission Fee, Per Semester Fee and Total Fee.
- Women University Mardan which is also known as WUM has announced latest Fee Structure for 2021.