ECAT Examination in Pakistan, Online Preparation
ECAT 2021 online preparation with mcqs and past papers, Engineering College Admission Test is an examination that is necessary for every candidate willing to take admission in different Pakistani Engineering Universities.
ECAT or Engineering College Admission Test is an entrance exam conducted by University of Engineering and Technology Lahore, for admissions in engineering degrees such as
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
It is compulsory for every student that is willing to take admissions to any of the top engineering universities of Pakistan. UET is a dream institute for every Pakistani student to study due to its quality of education, best faculty, affiliation with foreign institutes and scholarship programs. But to get admission to UET is difficult as every year more than 50,000 students apply for 3500 available seats.
To become eligible for ECAT Examination Candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks in Intermediate i.e. F.Sc/ICS or Associate degrees such as DAE or bachelor's degree like B.Sc / B.Tec. Currently, there is no known age limit for both men and women.
ECAT Exam Pattern
- ECAT Examination is a 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) based exam each MCQ is of 4 Marks
- Divided into different subjects such as
- Physics 30 MCQs
- Chemistry 30 MCQs
- Mathematics 30 MCQs
- English 10 MCQs
- Total Time for this examination is 100 minutes
- -1 marks is deducted as per Negative Marking policy for every wrong answer
ECAT Registration 2021
As per the recent announcement by UET (University of Engineering & Technology) those students who are waiting will be eligible for ECAT.
Documents required for ECAT Registration and Admission
- Copy of Domicile Certificate
- Copy of CNIC or B-form (ب-فارم)
- Copy of Matriculation degree or any other equivalent program
- Result card of recent degrees such as Intermediate ( F.Sc / ICS) Associate Degree (DAE) or bachelors (B.Sc / B.Tech)
- A Statement of entry for CIE
Students have to submit their applications online only by following steps given below
- Fill entry test application online at https://admission.uet.edu.pk/Modules/EntryTest/Default.aspx with token serial number & token number
- Then select the desired combination of subject
- Upload your latest passport-sized picture with light background
- Select the desired test centre and session time slot nearest to you
- In last an admit card will be generated which you can download/save for future usage.
ECAT Test Date 2021
Last year's Date for ECAT was 27th and 28th July for Mock test while its test was held in Virtual University Campus 3 to 6 August. For the latest announcements please keep visiting this site we will update the latest dates for ECAT as soon as we receive anything from UET Administration.
MCQs and Past Papers
In order to clear this entrance exam, you must get help from previous papers and MCQs. please keep visiting for past papers and a User Friend MCQs App which is going to be published very soon.
Engineering Tests in other areas of PakistanAs you known in Punjab ECAT Test is organized by University of Engineering and Technology for all engineering universities but in other provinces, there are different bodies that conduct this exam such as
- ETEA Education Testing and Evaluation Agency of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK Province of Pakistan) is responsible to conduct this test
- In Sindh Province National Testing Service or NTS organizes ECAT Examination
- Balochistan has an institute called HEC ETC that is responsible for this examination